- 1 tablespoon butter
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cream
- 2 eggs
- 125g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup finely chopped chives
- 400g dried spaghetti, cooked
- 200g ham, chopped
- Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Combine cream, eggs, three quarters of the parmesan, chives, and salt and pepper.
- Place pasta into a saucepan. Add egg mixture, mushrooms and ham. Toss over low heat until sauce thickens. Season. Serve with remaining parmesan.